I recently purchased the Loreal Feria Power Violet V48 hair dye and i loved the color and shimmery results.I was very happy and i convinced my niece to try the Loreal Feria Power Reds R48 as she wanted more of a red tone as opposed to my violet tone.

Related: Loreal Paris - Loreal Preference Mousse Absolue

I usually dye her hair with a beauty supply Ion brand dye in the red shades, but i was adamant she would love the results as much as i did. The reason i was dying her hair was because she was going to attend a wedding that weekend. This was the biggest mistake I ever made, i purchased 2 hair dyes from Walmart @ $8.98 ea. and the following day went to her house and dyed her hair.

At first i was like what's up with the color mixture being pretty dark but figured it would lighten when applied, but that was not the case i then started to get nervous and just reassured her she would get the results as shown in the box...boy was i wrong! After she washed out the hair dye her hair was really dark and she started to cry because the results were not what she wanted, i fugured well lets see what her hair looks like when dry, but it was the same result VERY DARK ALMOST A BLACK CHERRY COLOR. She immediately started to cry and was very disappointed. I cannot begin to express how horrible i feel as she now does not want to attend the wedding because she said i ruined her hair.

I have been dying her hair for the past 5 years and have never had an issue until now. I am very upset and disappointed in the L'Oréal Feria hair dyes.

I would really appreciate a full refund.

Review about: Loreal Feria Power Reds Hair Color.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Loreal Paris Hair Dye
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Loreal Paris?

Comments

It may not be what you expected, but it looks good. It could have been a lot worse!