5.0

I was lured by the package stating that the color would be shimmering, multifaceted color. I used the product according to the directions.

After the final rinse out and towel dry, my hair was a lavender purple color. I waited one day, and couldn't go anywhere with purple hair, so today I bought another product dark golden blonde.

I left the application on for 25 minutes and my hair is back to its normal color.

This cost me $9.00, plus the cost of the Feria. I am way more than upset, this should not be allowed on the store shelves and I want a refund for my purchases.

Product or Service Mentioned: Loreal Paris Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Feria should not turn your hair purple or you should be warned that you will have purple hair..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 23, 2015.

Comments

Worst product for box dye I have ever used. I stripped my hair color and was at an orange shade used this and my hair is near dark brown.

I want my money back for all items. The color opps worked great.

This junk made my hair darker than when I started out. Would never recommend this to anyone.

Clarksburg, West Virginia, United States #1272472

This color did the same thing to my hair. It changed my gray to a faint lavender color.

I've used L'Oréal products for years, and I've used this same color before, and this has never happened in the past!! Why now ??

to Anonymous Ohio, United States #1330483

It states do not use on gray hair...I personally let my gray go lavender, its pretty...and it does not darken it so when the purple washes out it looks like highlights!

to PUrple Granny #1607941

How many washes did it take for the purple to go away???