Loreal Paris Smokey Pastels Hair Dye Review from Hickory, North Carolina
We chose the smokey pastels by Loreal Feria. My daughter has a hard of unevenly colored hair where parts held and the rest washed out. The base was blonde. Recently she had removed the darker brown shades from her hair with a blonding kit.
My color was a light shade of sandy brown reddish tint. Not one piece held any of the product.
This is not a cheap purchase to just play well maybe with.
I saw no warnings or we have had issues.
Please return the purchase cost.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "My complaint is over the useless complaints about rainsoft salesmen. Please comment the product and not the salesperson. People are doing their job, some very passionate and understand the health..."
- "Very angry. I got the gowalk shoes in a 9. They gave me ingrown toenails so bad they had to be cut down the middle of my toes and dug..."