Loreal Paris Smokey Pastels Hair Dye Review from Hickory, North Carolina
We chose the smokey pastels by Loreal Feria. My daughter has a hard of unevenly colored hair where parts held and the rest washed out. The base was blonde. Recently she had removed the darker brown shades from her hair with a blonding kit.
My color was a light shade of sandy brown reddish tint. Not one piece held any of the product.
This is not a cheap purchase to just play well maybe with.
I saw no warnings or we have had issues.
Please return the purchase cost.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler. I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would. Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item..."
- "My complaint is over the useless complaints about rainsoft salesmen. Please comment the product and not the salesperson. People are doing their job, some very passionate and understand the health..."
- "Very angry. I got the gowalk shoes in a 9. They gave me ingrown toenails so bad they had to be cut down the middle of my toes and dug..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."