We chose the smokey pastels by Loreal Feria. My daughter has a hard of unevenly colored hair where parts held and the rest washed out. The base was blonde. Recently she had removed the darker brown shades from her hair with a blonding kit.
My color was a light shade of sandy brown reddish tint. Not one piece held any of the product.
This is not a cheap purchase to just play well maybe with.
I saw no warnings or we have had issues.
Please return the purchase cost.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler. I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would. Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "My complaint is over the useless complaints about rainsoft salesmen. Please comment the product and not the salesperson. People are doing their job, some very passionate and understand the health..."
- "Very angry. I got the gowalk shoes in a 9. They gave me ingrown toenails so bad they had to be cut down the middle of my toes and dug..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."