1.4
Turnaround Time

We chose the smokey pastels by Loreal Feria. My daughter has a hard of unevenly colored hair where parts held and the rest washed out. The base was blonde. Recently she had removed the darker brown shades from her hair with a blonding kit.

My color was a light shade of sandy brown reddish tint. Not one piece held any of the product.

This is not a cheap purchase to just play well maybe with.

I saw no warnings or we have had issues.

Please return the purchase cost.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of loreal paris smokey pastels hair dye from Loreal Paris and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Loreal Paris to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Loreal Paris for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Loreal Paris?

Comments

I just had he same experience no color took.and my hair has not been processed in years.nothing in the instructions about needing to do anything special first.I am very disappointed.u know what in mad.I finnaly get the nerve to do a bold color and this happens.mad.mad.maf