I bought Loreal Revitalift Daily Cleanser and the night creme..I used it and my face is literally burned!!Like a chemical burn .

It's been a week it's still not back to normal. TI called their customer service number I was extremely polite the first time I called the woman said oh I'm sorry then the phone went dead! I called back again and they said theyd have a supervisor call me . A day later she did and basically said did you take the products back ..if so you were compensated then.

It's not their product it's a reaction IM having from an ingredient in THEIR product.. Unreal. It's a week and my face is now still red,scaly,burned and chaffed.

I seriously should sue .The pic is just part of it..

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Loreal Paris Cleanser
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Loreal Paris?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1239492

Loreal is not a natural, cruelty-free line of products. Google cruelty-free makeup and go from there. You'd be horrified if you knew what they get away with putting in the products.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1239313

some day, women will realize that make up and "revitalizing" products are a *** sham - only shallow people care so much about their appearance, and i find it disheartening that folks are convinced these are products that they "need".