Turnaround Time

I bought Loreal Revitalift Daily Cleanser and the night creme..I used it and my face is literally burned!!Like a chemical burn .

It's been a week it's still not back to normal. TI called their customer service number I was extremely polite the first time I called the woman said oh I'm sorry then the phone went dead! I called back again and they said theyd have a supervisor call me . A day later she did and basically said did you take the products back ..if so you were compensated then.

It's not their product it's a reaction IM having from an ingredient in THEIR product.. Unreal. It's a week and my face is now still red,scaly,burned and chaffed.

I seriously should sue .The pic is just part of it..

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Loreal Paris and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Loreal Paris.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Loreal Paris to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Loreal Paris?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1239492

Loreal is not a natural, cruelty-free line of products. Google cruelty-free makeup and go from there. You'd be horrified if you knew what they get away with putting in the products.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1239313

some day, women will realize that make up and "revitalizing" products are a *** sham - only shallow people care so much about their appearance, and i find it disheartening that folks are convinced these are products that they "need".