Loreal Paris Cleanser Review

2 of 90 Loreal Paris reviews

I bought Loreal Revitalift Daily Cleanser and the night creme..I used it and my face is literally burned!!Like a chemical burn .

It's been a week it's still not back to normal. TI called their customer service number I was extremely polite the first time I called the woman said oh I'm sorry then the phone went dead! I called back again and they said theyd have a supervisor call me . A day later she did and basically said did you take the products back ..if so you were compensated then.

It's not their product it's a reaction IM having from an ingredient in THEIR product.. Unreal. It's a week and my face is now still red,scaly,burned and chaffed.

I seriously should sue .The pic is just part of it..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #952550 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Loreal Paris? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 90 Loreal Paris reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 11 #1239313 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

some day, women will realize that make up and "revitalizing" products are a *** sham - only shallow people care so much about their appearance, and i find it disheartening that folks are convinced these are products that they "need".

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Loreal Paris. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Loreal Paris.
Filing a new complaint about
×