1.1K views

i bought your L'Orieal Excellents cream and it didn't work i needed to get my hair dyed for a very important and personal reason i went to do it waited the peoper time that it says on package and surprise after my rinse it didn't work it was the worst experiense of my life couldn't believe that this could of happened i always buy your best products but guess i'm going to have to change !!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks alot L'Oreal

Hope you will reimborse my money back or make that i will change my mind on your products!!!!!!!!

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #733270

Yeah I just used L'Oreal Ferria in violet soft black.My hair was supposed to be a dark purple.

My roots are now pink. E'ffin' PINK!!

And the rest of my hair is still my natural color, brown.So it's gonna be hats for me for the next few weeks...

to Bailzees #1413316

Same experience

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden #714796

For some types of hair color you must wet the hair so it is humid

when you put on the mixture.

:x

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #629916

Same with me, only gave me two shades lighter. I didn't expect such *** quality. :cry

#512022

I tried dying my hair with that twice and it didn't work.I also tried garnier and that didn't work either.

I couldn't understand what went wrong because I followed the instructions exactly. Not to mention that I have really long hair, and I don't think that there was even enough of it to color all of my hair. That brand's makeup sucks as well. Everything they make is horrible.

I hope that they improve.:( :cry :sigh

:I :cry my hair has turned from light brown-grey to black I used 6BBcan you help

got the l'oreal paris feria hi lift brown.. didnt even dent it a little after two hours.

I just attempted to dye my hair with L'Oreal & it didn't work at all. So I know what you mean.

I'm sorry, but if you cant even spell simple words correctly I don't think you should be dying your own hair.It's a rather simple process and if it didn't work on you, you most likely did something wrong.

Don't bully the company for a refund because you had a 'bad' experience.Good grief.

to correct spelling is a dying ar #1355847