I had grey roots (about 2 cms) then mid brown hair with some lighter bits.I wanted to hide my grey and maybe go lighter.

I bought 6.03 Light Golden Brown, used it according to instructions and my hair is now dark brown. It is much, much darker than my hair was originally. I now have a one tone head of dark brown hair. Very, very disappointed.

The reason I bought the product was to lighten and hide my grey hair, not to darken it. My grey will show much more now and I really don't want dark brown hair!

I look older and 'washed out' when my hair is dark.

I am not normally an emotional person but I cried when I saw the Colour of my hair.I am 55 years old with grey hair and every article I have read says to go lighter when you get older, I have gone darker and it looks terrible.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of result of hair color. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of loreal paris age perfect hair dye. Loreal Paris needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned loreal paris age perfect hair dye in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Loreal Paris.

Had an Experience with Loreal Paris?

Comments

Norwich, England, United Kingdom #1351316

That happened to me also with the same colour, and I was lighter thinking it would go lighter as that is what I wanted but I am now dark brown which is far to dark for my age. It looks awful and I hate it.