Loreal Paris - B61 Feria Downtown Brown Color didn't take.
I have brown hair and wanted to make it lighter saw the Feria box and said let me try it.After 55 mins and 2-boxes later nothing!
My hair is still dark brown . I'm disgusted I decided to use the product and I'm so disappointed. I will not recommend this product to anyone. I spent $22 for a product that did not work.
I will not buy Feria anymore.
I have attached a photo so that you can see that my hair is still brown.It's unfortunate and very sad to get excited for a change which did not happen.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hair Color
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "We fired Caplaw, P.A. because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed. They also promised us a 90% chance we'd..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."