Loreal Paris - B61 Feria Downtown Brown Color didn't take.
I have brown hair and wanted to make it lighter saw the Feria box and said let me try it.After 55 mins and 2-boxes later nothing!
My hair is still dark brown . I'm disgusted I decided to use the product and I'm so disappointed. I will not recommend this product to anyone. I spent $22 for a product that did not work.
I will not buy Feria anymore.
I have attached a photo so that you can see that my hair is still brown.It's unfortunate and very sad to get excited for a change which did not happen.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hair Color
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "I bought Loreal Revitalift Daily Cleanser and the night creme..I used it and my face is literally burned!! Like a chemical burn . It's been a week it's still not..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered. I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me..."
- "I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional. It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional. Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the..."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."