Miami, Florida
Featured

I have brown hair and wanted to make it lighter saw the Feria box and said let me try it.After 55 mins and 2-boxes later nothing!

My hair is still dark brown . I'm disgusted I decided to use the product and I'm so disappointed. I will not recommend this product to anyone. I spent $22 for a product that did not work.

I will not buy Feria anymore.

I have attached a photo so that you can see that my hair is still brown.It's unfortunate and very sad to get excited for a change which did not happen.

Had an Experience with Loreal Paris?

Comments

Crystal Angel
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #952010

1: Make sure there is no previous dark dye in your hair.

2: Bleach it blonde with lightener twice in the space of one - two weeks.

3: Use the packets of hair dye for colours like ash blonde, platinum blonde, etc.

Rodan and Fields - Buyer BEWARe: Reverse regimen ruined my skin Rodan and Fields "...After using reverse regimen i woke up the next day with red spots on my face that looks like..." Read more DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!! Fingercomber "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..." Read more Luminess Air Airbush Makeup Review Luminess Air "They sound nice when you first call but they have messed up on my order and sent me parts ( not the complete machine) but I do not own the..." Read more Loreal Paris Power Reds Hair Dye Review from Atlanta, Georgia Loreal Paris "I bought this product with high hopes. Always wanted to try it. I wanted to touch up my unnatural auburn hair. Just to have it all turn black. I have..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more